True's courses, products and services
Customer service policy
True is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. If an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order we will notify you within 3 business days to arrange an alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds or accept returns if you change your mind or make a wrong decision. If a product is faulty, damaged, wrongly described, doesn’t perform as advertised or is different to the product ordered, we offer a refund, exchange or credit within 30 days of purchase. See our policy on Course bookings here.
Shipping and delivery
Orders are typically dispatched the next business day and shipping times are estimated at between 3-10 business days. Multiple product items within one order may be delivered separately. We are currently unable to process orders from countries outside of Australia through this online shop. Please contact us if you would like an order sent outside Australia.
When registering to attend a Clinical Education course:
- Payment must be made within 7 days of registration
- Registration will be cancelled if payment is not received within 7 days from registration
- Payment is required to secure a position in the course
- Unpaid registrations will not be admitted to the course.
Notification of cancelled registrations will be emailed to the participant. True is not responsible for travel or other costs resulting from cancelling unpaid registrations.
True offers a full refund or enrolment in a subsequent course if:
- we cancel a course
- a transfer to an alternative course is not possible >= 28 business days before course commencement
- the registrant cancels >= 28 business days before the course commencement
- 50% refund issued if registrant cancels 15-27 business days before course commencement
- no refund issued if registrant cancels <= 14 business days before course commencement
True is not responsible for travel or other costs resulting from course cancellation.
Community Education and Training (including the All Schools Program)
For cancellation by a school or service:
- written notice should be provided to True at least 14 days before the commencement of the program.
- cancellation with less than 14 days prior to the commencement of the program may incur a fee of $50.
- True is not responsible for ensuring programs proceed based on sufficient attendance.
For cancellation by True:
- in the event that True cancels a booking, the school/service will not incur any cost for those programs not delivered.
- an invoice will be sent for any programs that have been delivered by True, prior to the cancellation.
Our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include Goods and Services Tax (GST). We charge and withhold GST for orders to addresses in Australia. Each customer is responsible for any sales or other taxes on orders shipped to any other country.
True may use personal information to keep clients and customers informed of products, courses and information that may be of interest. Clients and customers may opt-out of direct marketing at any time by notifying True.