Schoolies Week is a celebrated by Year 12 school leavers at the end of their last term of school each year. Schoolies week celebrations usually take place in mid to late November, with many Queensland teens opting for a week away with friends at a popular beach holiday spot. Schoolies is a rite of passage for many teenagers graduating from high school in across Australia, and can open up a whole new world of experiences to navigate - away from home.
At True, our mission is to guide and support students at Schoolies Week by offering information and services that:
- Encourage healthy relationships
- Educate about safe sexual practices
- Reduce the incidence of STIs
- Assist in the reduction of unplanned pregnancies
- Educate about contraception options
- Provide information and advice about STI screening and clinic services.
True's involvement at Schoolies Week each year includes ......
For more information about True's clinic and educational services for teens and young people, email firstname.lastname@example.org.