Enrolled Nurses – Toowoomba and Cairns (Casual)
Location: Toowoomba and Cairns
True Relationships and Reproductive Health (True) has a vacancy for an Enrolled Nurse (EN) to work with Queensland’s leading providers in women’s health.
The role of our EN is to:
- Provide nursing care in the area of reproductive and sexual health in accordance with the philosophy and nursing standards of True Relationships & Reproductive Health (True).
- Ensure smooth and efficient functioning of the practice and provide an exceptional standard of care to our clients.
- Remain accountable and responsible for providing delegated nursing care.
True Relationships and Reproductive Health (True) is a leading provider of reproductive and sexual health services to people in Queensland. True offers clinical services, education, information and a sexual assault service across Queensland from its offices located in Brisbane, Cairns, Rockhampton, Bundaberg, Sunshine Coast, Ipswich, Toowoomba and the Gold Coast.
True is a pro-choice organisation and is an independent, not-for-profit public company limited by guarantee and is significantly funded by the Queensland Government.
True is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and values social and cultural diversity.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Current registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (Enrolled Nurse) without a Medication Notation.
- Appropriate tertiary qualification & registration certificate to support nursing practice.
- Minimum of two years nursing experience.
- Demonstrated understanding of the needs of general practice or similar environment.
- Knowledge of current infection control requirements.
- Knowledge of CPR and emergency resuscitation techniques, equipment & drugs.
- Competence in the use of relevant equipment & client management systems.
- Training or experience in Medicare item numbers.
- Experience working in a women’s health service.