Applications: 12 June 2018 - 9 July 2018
60.8 hours per fortnight (8 days)
Contract to 30 June 2020
True Relationships and Reproductive Health (True) formerly FPQ, has a current vacancy for a Project Coordinator to lead migrant and refugee health projects.
As the Project Coordinator- Culturally Responsive Health you are responsible for, but not limited to:
- Coordinate the delivery of the Culturally Responsive Health project, funded by Queensland Health to increase the capacity and confidence of clinicians and allied health workers providing services to migrant and refugee populations
- Oversee a variety of activities to promote migrant and refugee reproductive and sexual health access and equity
- National relationship building, networking and coordination of True’s national Culturally Responsive Health advisory group
- Work based in Windsor, coordinating statewide project delivery with online and offline training, support and referrals
True is a leading provider of reproductive and sexual health services to people in Queensland. True offers clinical, education and information throughout Brisbane, Cairns, Townsville, Rockhampton, Bundaberg, Sunshine Coast, Ipswich, Toowoomba and the Gold Coast.
True is a pro-choice organisation.
- Postgraduate qualifications in public health, nursing, education, international development or other related field
- Experience in the development, delivery and evaluation mixed mode (online and offline) training methods
- Skills working with migrant and refugee populations, including working with interpreters and translators
- Experience in project design, developing funding proposals, implementation and evaluation
- Strong written communication skills, including experience in preparing policy submissions, reports on projects and stakeholder communication
- Tech literacy in webinar design and delivery, word processing, email and spreadsheet software programs
Click here to view the full Project Coordinator – Culturally Responsive Health position description.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
For further information about the position, please email Bonney Corbin, Manager – Education and Community Services at email@example.com.
How to apply
Please complete the application form below and provide a cover letter, short response to each of the above criteria and your current CV including the names and contact numbers of two referees.