True offers a full refund or enrolment in a subsequent course if:
- we cancel a course
- no place is available, or
- a participant cancels at least 14 days before the course commences.
We are not responsible for travel or other costs resulting from course cancellation. Refunds are not provided if a participant cancels less than 14 days prior to the commencement of the course.
Community Education and Training (including the All Schools Program)
For cancellation by a school or service:
- written notice should be provided to True at least 14 days before the commencement of the program.
- cancellation with less than 14 days prior to the commencement of the program may incur a fee of $50.
- True is not responsible for ensuring programs proceed based on sufficient attendance.
For cancellation by True:
- in the event that True cancels a booking, the school/service will not incur any cost for those programs not delivered.
- an invoice will be sent for any programs that have been delivered by True, prior to the cancellation.
Please choose carefully. We do not normally give refunds or accept returns if you change your mind or make a wrong decision. If a product is faulty, damaged, wrongly described or is different to the product ordered, we offer a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. In that situation, please:
* Email us at email@example.com with your request and a brief summary, confirming that the product is unused and whether you wish to have a replacement or refund.
* We will provide instructions for the return of the product, which must be in the original packaging with no visible sign of use.
* If the product is faulty, damaged , ir wrongly described or is different to the product ordered, we will refund or provide credit (at your option) within 7 days of receiving the return shipment.