Applications: 15 September 2017 - 27 October 2017
Hours: Part time (48 hours per fortnight)
True is looking for a Statewide Nursing Officer - Clinical Governance to provide expert advice and support in achieving a developed system of clinical governance which meets national standards in areas such as risk, service capacity, continuous quality improvement and patient safety in accordance with True’s philosophy and the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia codes and standards of nursing practice.
True currently have 5 clinics in major locations and regularly provide services to 15 remote locations across the state of Queensland.
This position is part time, 48 hours per fortnight, travel and working as a clinician in our clinics is a requirement of this role.
True is a pro-choice organisation and is a not-for-profit public company limited by guarantee.
A short response is required to each of the following criteria:
- Current registration with Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Registered Nurse
- Completion of a postgraduate sexual and reproductive health education program
- Demonstrated experience in the field of sexual and reproductive health nursing, including an understanding of issues in contemporary nursing practice, education and primary health needs
- Ability to effectively manage and develop staff
- Eligible to be an authorised Pap Smear Provider (Queensland)
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal, oral and written communication skills including the ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams, consult, negotiate and resolve conflict as needed
- Experience in consultation and collaboration with relevant government and community organisations, and the development of partnerships to achieve strategic goals
- Health and safety management
- Knowledge of the NSQHS standards and experience with accreditation process
- Literacy in Microsoft Office Suite, clinical management systems and presentation software
Click here to view the full position description.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions about the role, please email Sharon Stokell – Business Manager, Clinical Operations at email@example.com.
How to apply
Please provide a cover letter with your CV and a short response to each of the selection criteria.