Applications: 5 March 2018 - 30 April 2018
45 hours per fortnight
True Relationships and Reproductive Health (True) has a current vacancy for a Nurse Manager – Clinical Education to manage and coordinate the delivery of clinical education, clinical practice facilitation and training products through face to face and online e learning.
As the Nurse Manager - Clinical Education, you will also be responsible for, but no limited to:
- Manage and lead the clinical education (CE) team including CE budget
- Coordinate, and deliver clinical education and training products, and provide clinical practice facilitation for doctors, nurses, midwives and allied health professionals
- Coordinate and broker clinical education and training products for other health professionals, including medical practitioners
- Coordinate in reviewing, evaluating and developing the range of clinical educational/training products delivered by True
- Coordinate and provide direct capacity development support to the non-medical cervical screening workforce in relation to the Queensland Health Cervical Screening Program
True is a leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services to people in Queensland. True offers clinical, education and information throughout Brisbane, Cairns, Townsville, Rockhampton, Bundaberg, Sunshine Coast, Ipswich, Toowoomba and the Gold Coast.
True is a pro-choice organisation.
Applicants are required to write a brief cover letter and address the selection criteria below.
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (Registered Nurse)
- Knowledge of adult learning theory and practices and demonstrated experience in the development of partnerships to achieve operational goals
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal, oral and written communication skills including the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team, consult, negotiate, problem solve and resolve conflict
- Experience/ knowledge in Cervical screening
- Some flexibility will be required and the ability to travel regionally.
Click here to view the full position description.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions about the role please email Chyrel Moyle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
Please provide a cover letter with your CV and a short response to each of the selection criteria.