Brisbane (Windsor area), Toowoomba and Rockhampton
Applications: 21 March 2017 -
4 hours per fortnight
True Relationships and Reproductive Health (True) formerly FPQ, has opportunities for highly motivated Pelvic Floor Physiotherapists, Psychologists and Dieticians to partner with True clinics.
This is an exciting and new opportunity for the above allied health professionals to come on board and work alongside Queensland’s leading providers in sexual and reproductive health.
True is a leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services to people in Queensland. True offers clinical, education and information throughout Brisbane, Cairns, Townsville, Rockhampton, Bundaberg, Sunshine Coast, Ipswich, Toowoomba and the Gold Coast.
True is a pro-choice organisation.
Applicants are required to write a brief cover letter and address the selection criteria below.
- Demonstrate what skills and experience you would bring specifically to True to meet our client needs
- What attracts you to working in women’s health, particularly within a clinic environment?
- What strengths and weaknesses do you bring to the role
- Ability to work autonomously whilst meeting needs of our clients
- True’s clinicians would be the main referrer, what would you want these professionals to know about you that would want to make them refer a client to you?
- Degree level qualification in relevant industry
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (essential for Physio and Psych)
- Membership with Dieticians Association of Australia (DAA) – (essential for Dietician)
- Ability to obtain a Medicare provider number
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant industry concepts, assessments and interventions, particularly relating to women’s’ health
- Prefer 2 + years working relevant industry in similar role
- Experience or post graduate study working with clients in women’s health
We offer a larger client referral base, competitive earning capacity as well as excellent clinical and administrative support.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions about this role, please email Sharon Stokell – Business Manager, Clinical Operations at email@example.com.
How to apply
Please provide a cover letter with your CV and a short response to each of the selection criteria.