Applications: 18 May 2017 - 2 June 2017
This is a casual position.
True Relationships and Reproductive Health is looking for a reliable, highly motivated, positive attitude person to fill the role of administration officer in our new clinic at Glenmore Village.
The role as Administration Officer (Clinic) is to:
- Provide high quality administration services in accordance with True policies and procedures
- Perform general administration tasks associated with front desk reception within a clinic environment
- Provide administrative support to the Rockhampton health professional staff when required
True Relationships and Reproductive Health (True) is a leading provider of reproductive and sexual health services to people in Queensland. True offers clinical services, education, information and a sexual assault service across Queensland from its offices located in Brisbane, Cairns, Rockhampton, Bundaberg, Sunshine Coast, Ipswich, Toowoomba and the Gold Coast.
True is a pro-choice organisation and is a not-for-profit public company limited by guarantee.
Applicants will be required to write a short response to each of the following criteria:
- Certificate or skills in working in a medical practice administration role
- Experience in a comparable role doing comparable work with:
- Administrative requirements
- Client Management systems (preferably Profile)
- Word processing, documentation and publishing
- Demonstrated experience in providing client services
- Ability to identify and report issues and contribute to solutions
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office suite, including database maintenance, data entry, word processing and spreadsheets
View the full position description.
True is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and values social and cultural diversity.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
For further information about the position, please contact Sharon Stokell, Business Manager - Clinical Services and Operations at email@example.com.
How to apply
Please complete the application form below and provide a cover letter, short response to each of the above criteria and your current CV including the names and contact numbers of two referees.