Brisbane (Windsor area)
Applications: 20 December 2017 - 31 January 2018
Hours: 2.5 days per week
True Relationships and Reproductive Health (True) formerly FPQ, has a current vacancy for a Medical Officer to fill the role of Clinical Education Lead.
As the lead you are required to:
- Manage the Clinical Education (CE) team
- Develop and deliver course curriculums, through of our face to face and online courses as well as evaluate and accredite programmes with relevant accrediting bodies
True is a leading provider of sexual and reproductive health services to people in Queensland. True offers clinical services, education and information throughout Brisbane, Cairns, Townsville, Rockhampton, Bundaberg, Sunshine Coast, Ipswich, Toowoomba and the Gold Coast.
True is a pro-choice organisation.
- Current registration with Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (Medical Practitioner)
- FPAA Medical Practitioner certificate or equivalent
- Relevant post graduate qualifications including clinical service management, medical education or public health desirable
- Able to obtain Medicare provider number
- Demonstrated high level expertise and experience in the field of sexual and reproductive health including an understanding of issues related to education of health professionals, quality and standards, clinical governance, research and primary health care
- Experience in clinical education programs design and delivery
- Experience in developing medical education workforce
- Systems design and integration into way of working
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite, LMS online learning and presentation software
- This role requires you to work in our clinic one session per week
Click here to view the full Clinical Education Lead (Medical Officer) position description.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
If you have any questions about the role, please email Alice Evans, CEO at email@example.com.
How to apply
Please provide a cover letter with your CV and a short response to each of the selection criteria.